9/3/24

highlights

This feels so highschool.  But here goes the highlights of my month



1. Rhythm Class


Did not expect to love Rhythm class this much! Signed up purely from curiosity but stayed for the post workout endorphins. Not a gym junkie or health enthusiast, just beginning to be mindful with what I do and put in my body.


2. Recent read


Not my most recent read but the book that made it to one of the top reads of the year. I have rekindled my love for fiction, to have that feeling when you stay up all night just because you cant put down a good book. 


3. Matcha everything


Matcha Einspanner as my go-to drink every time I catch up with friends. My guilty pleasure! Some foods are just worth all the sin and calories. After all, balance is key he he.




4.  Labubu


Succumbed to buying a Labubu because almost all of my friends have it LOL.  I love it now, I find it cute but I know I might be bored of it in a few months. 


5. Bangkok withdrawals


Girls trip just hits different <3
when our priorities are aligned (read: eating good foods, shopping for clothes - all while looking cute) 
not much itinerary planning is needed. 





Nightingale

“If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: In love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.” Th...