9/30/24

September




Goodbye September! 
As productive as this month has been, it has not been my favorite month for a lot of personal reasons. 
 But here is to a better October ahead, may any challenges I face lead to more self growth :) lol

"Life is easier if you are stupid. "

I had this conversation once with a friend, and both of us agreed people who has less awareness than the average - who exists in their own little bubble and is unaware of how their actions impacted others, has it easier in life. 

I swear I am not always as contemplative as my current streak of heavy posts might suggest LOL (I even archived a few recent posts because it feels too deep). I only like blogging when I have something to get off my chest, but afterwards I rarely think of it again once I get it out of my system.

 I like to think of it as something similar to the INFJ doorslam, because while I am all about deep feelings and connections, I find it relatively easy to cut things/people off my life when lines are crossed, especially when I know I have done all that I could. Its just absolute indifference afterwards, no energy to even hold any hatred or grudge. 

I dont like lingering in problems that have no solution.  But it just gives me sick satisfaction to go over every single detail , analyzing it in all angles before moving on from it completely. 

Anyways, I digress. 

Maybe 'stupid' is the wrong word to use, but Ive always admired people who are blissfully ignorant, oblivious to anything but themselves. Sometimes, people really fascinate me. 

What is it like, to live life not thinking about your consequences? What is it like, to exist feeling so entitled like its your world, everyone else is just side characters in it? To live life with no empathy and no self awareness at all, would that be a curse or a blessing? 

Nightingale

“If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: In love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.” Th...