9/26/16

Melbourne

Time flies. Midbreak finally commences, parents are here in Australia and christmas is approximately 3 months away.

3 months! Just like that 2016 is almost over


Just got off the plane and I am literally so tired right now. I dont/cant take afternoon naps, ever

mom, being happy in her zone (aka surrounded by open spaces, lots of natural lightning and pretty paintings)

Obligatory lol. I had the veggie pattie please dont judge me


Sweet potato fries, so good!

Yeahh touchdown Melbourne! And saying hastalavista to university work for a while because I think I deserve a break! Was supposed to meet the girlfriends today but had to reschedule it due to roadtrips and complications :( but see you guys soon xxxx


Love

A friend once told me to always look for the silver lining, no matter how bleak the situation presents itself. I have since applied ...