2/20/15




Mayo is such a baby

We initially wanted to name her 'tofu', 'snowy', 'creampuff'



They've grown so big in the span of one month! SO apparently will be off to reality once again, and tackle IB again! Under this one week, ive gained back the weight I lost from Sg ( thanks to healthy eats and walking home everyday) through eating pastries and cookies - and the surprising part? I have no allergy reaction whatsoever! I swear when it comes to food, I have absolutely no self control. Ive also been getting 8-9 hours of sleep - thanks to my comfortable bed and warm duvet and even though I always wake up at 7 AM sharp, it feels so good knowing that you can sleep in after eating breakfast. 

( Coco is being unphotogenic right now because he was just shaved bald)

I cannot believe how a week can pass by so fast! 


Love

A friend once told me to always look for the silver lining, no matter how bleak the situation presents itself. I have since applied ...