4/16/18

Changes



-->
I take this course called creating social change and up to this point I have never felt so dumb, challenged, inspired, motivated and stupid all at the same time.
It is an eye opening experience and reminder how my life has always revolve around superficial stuff. The course focuses on creating social change (no shit) and each week I get exposed to different real world issues that I was not even aware of in the first place.
 What makes it a humiliating experience is the realization of how my life has been so sheltered all these years. I have always been aware of being privileged and lucky when it comes to living standards but what I was not aware of is how self conceited and oblivious I had been all this time.

Love

A friend once told me to always look for the silver lining, no matter how bleak the situation presents itself. I have since applied ...