11/26/12

Cool School




So, its been a while since I talked about school, I guess you know the reason. School is school is school is school. Really, theres actually nothing to talk about. And If there is something to talk about, you cant actually post it here online because ..
1. no adjectives and words can help describe the situation and
                   2. posting gossips about people will guarantee you a label as no lifer in terms of social life.
    School these days were filled with laughters. I dont know if its just me or what. The last time my mandarin teacher asked me to recite the word list, I doubled over in laughter halfway through and was not able to continue. All because my friends were saying some inside joke at the perfect timing. It was really humiliating, with the teacher staring at me expectantly and me wanting to start over again but failing to do so, ending up in laughters again at the attempts..  The teacher ended up reciting the rest of the words.  I apologised profusely after class ended. Another embarrassing thing happened to me during accounting period. Me and my friends had finished our exercises *bleh, balance sheets* and were bored to our wits. So we decided to draw extremely weird people at the back of our worksheets. Ms Marisa did not realise it at the time and went walking around the premises holding the worksheets at her hands. Our stomach hurts from laughing. 



 Later I received this paper. I was humiliated slash embarrassed. but whatever :p.
( and yes, miss. That is the man of my dreams :D )



Love

A friend once told me to always look for the silver lining, no matter how bleak the situation presents itself. I have since applied ...