12/5/18









Leftover pictures from my album.
These days, months, I felt myself getting more reluctant when it comes to sharing my thoughts online. I still feel like there is a lot going on in my head, still felt like there is a story that could be penned down from all my encounters and experiences but as soon as I sit down to write, Im just left with a blank slate in my head. Im a naturally pensive person, I like to contemplate meanings behind hidden meanings, metaphors, and I always think there is a story behind everything. Being an INFJ, I absorbed stimuli really easily as my primary mode of living is focused internally and based on intuition. Writing my thoughts out gives me that outlet to spill all the information gathered in my head, and very often helps me structure them in a way that offers me a clearer perspective of things. I also learn a lot about myself through writing. However I noticed it is something that I now avoid doing because for some reasons I just get writers block whenever I wanted to write.
I have made writing one of the resolutions for the new year.

Love

A friend once told me to always look for the silver lining, no matter how bleak the situation presents itself. I have since applied ...