4/8/17

Not going home without you

Last week Sel sent me a short list of cafes located near her neighbourhood and we decided to go out for brunch after mid exams.
Turns out both of us had very different definition of brunch


In my defence the breakfast menu ends at 11 



Mentmore & Morley is only a 2 minutes walk after I got off the bus and the place was already filled with people at 10 AM


I was the first to arrive as per usual and got a seat by the bar. I dont know what it is, but there is just something about being a cafe in a sunday morning. There's this prospect and anticipation of a new day, a new week.

 Zooming in my new phone case because I am in love with it

I ordered a maca almond banana smoothie
Ive been loving smoothies a lot these days, maybe because of this bipolar heat. I feel that when it comes to Banana smoothie, people either love it or hate it.

Sel ordered the bacon egg wrap

I had the eggs and bacon brekkie. To be honest, I feel like this is just ordinary. Nothing to be excited about. 

Last week before short easter break. I am so excited!





History