3/15/17

thoughts


A quarter of the year is coming to an end. Time has been slipping by without me noticing and I dont know if thats a good thing or not. Lets just start with the fact that Im not exactly the most amiable person these past few days. People who share the same classes with me asked if I woke up in the wrong side of the bed, I snap at people a lot, I ignored my responsibilities, I lost my temper more than once. Sure, I could easily put the blame on PMS (lol). After all, feeling bloated, having extreme back pain, killer stomach cramps, fluctuating mood-swings and the hunger-drive of a monster is enough to get any girl pissed. Top that with entering the wrong tutorials, listening to the wrong lecture, not being able to keep up with several subjects, new quizzes due, the stress of being the new kid in class, arguments, more miscommunications, frustrations. Having to repeat laundry three times due to the bipolar weather was just icing on the cake.
Its so easy for me type all of these into words, but when people ask me 'what's wrong' I dont even know where to begin. I feel like I could just cry.

But bad days (or in this case, a bad week) are there to give perspective to good days. And right now I am back to feeling okay. I wont say that Im feeling my best now, but Im getting there. Just last night it was raining at uni and a stranger with an umbrella offered to walk me home. Granted, it was only a 15 minutes walk and it may not sound like a major thing to anyone, but it was enough to make my day a whole load better. Also, it is only during bad days that your relationships with people can be truly tested.

Lets just say that I got pretty lucky on this ♡


Love

A friend once told me to always look for the silver lining, no matter how bleak the situation presents itself. I have since applied ...