11/1/16

Sleep


These days I dont even know how to blog anymore. My fingers hover above the keyboard for a loong time and I always end up clicking the exit button. I just feel like words cant properly describe my state of mind right now. And the thing is, I dont even know my own state of mind. I dont know what or how I am supposed to be feeling. I call it the 'typical pre-exam anxiety attack', my friends call it 'existential crisis', Angie told me that usually people who gets nervous with no reason will die soon (lol this girl tho -_-)

Butttt yeaa the feeling is there, and its hard to get into the roots of it when you dont know where to begin. All I know is that I am super tired. Tired mentally and physically. Maybe I just need to sleep more, but Im sure this is just a phase yayy



History