11/8/16



What if our reality is what we make of it? What if we have the ability to make the conscious choice to change our reality and destiny? It finally occurred to me today that our minds are very powerful tools in our everyday lifes. A healthy mentality can get you to places. You can choose to be happy. I have that choice to be happy. Last year in IB I learnt bout confirmation bias in TOK class, it has something to do with us finding evidence in the things that we believe in. I think this make sense. Its almost like the situation where you started believing in ‘something’  and all of a sudden it appears everywhere in your life. You confirm what you believe. Because you simply believe what you want to believe. If we all remind ourselves just how lucky and blessed we are, I think we might catch so many evidence to confirm that belief. In short, we will all be living in a reality full of gratitude and love.

History