10/1/16

Cherries


Sitting here in my desk debating to work on my law assignment or procrastinate. 
The latter obviously win lol. 








I HAVE QUITE PHOTOGENIC FRIENDS, YEAHH?!!!!!!!!!!


Only wished that I have more time in Melbourne, still soo many places, cafes and roadtrips I wanted to go but was not able to :(


Also, Happy happy birthday to Agatha! Cant believe we've been friends for so many years already and literally went through lots of things together, from crushing on the same guy (lol at that), last minute yoga sessions, gossiping about teachers, talking about detective comics, being obsessed with the same books, lame inside jokes, heart to heart convos.. the list goes on and I am truly blessed to have you as one of my bestest friends! Here's to more years of friendships and laugh-til-belly-hurts scenarios (even though its only usually me and angie).

Have a blast!!!!!!!




History