7/16/16

Ways You Know You’re An INFJ…

1. You’ve been told more than once you can see into someone’s soul.

2. You constantly get caught up in other peoples emotions

3. But you have a hard time recognizing your own feels…


4. You sometimes just wanna shut off the rest of the world

5. Because your own inner world is usually more exciting than the outside one

innerworld

6. Even though you think ahead, you also have times where you live in the moment and act on impulse

7. You feel like you give way more than you get

8. And sometimes find yourself hanging onto a bad relationship or friendship

9. But once its over with that person, it’s over.

10. You’re very persuasive, but you try to use those skills to help

11. You’ve been told more than once you’re too hard on yourself

12. But that’s what helps you reach your goals

13. And that’s what makes you the rarest (and probably the most awesome) Myers Briggs type!

actually sometimes it sucks to be an INFJ hahaha based on my own perspective here's the top 3 struggles

1. Very hard to trust/open up to people. Especially for me, I try and treat everyone nicely but I never put any expectations because I literally cant handle betrayal or something along the line. But with that being said, once you earn my trust you dont lose it.

2. Needing alone time. I like hanging out with people, I like talking. My friends sometimes tells me that I talk too much for my own good. But I also need time alone and its difficult for people to understand that so I have to constantly explain myself. Alone doesnt always mean being lonely.

3. Overthinking



History