4/28/16

Visuals



Anita Gelato! I always go for tiramisu everytime I have icecream or even frozen yoghurt


Breakfast at the Sakuma


Stomach is like a bottomless pit these days.. honestly not even kidding right now. I dont know why but I just cant seem to feel full even after eating much more than I normally would. But since the parents are in town.. (and when else will I eat like this) detox starts next week!


That being said, Ive been going out to places and cafes everyday after uni and it has been quite a shift from my normal routine. I usually start my day at 6 am the latest and try squeezing in a yoga class at the gym but I dont even have time to do assignments right now lol. Might have to dedicate the whooole week (and probably the week after that) being stricter to myself. 

History