11/10/14

Street foods Xiao Long Bao


Hiking

Post trekking sweaty faces

Day 1 - fake smiles coz missed the flight 


So many weird foods 


The last few days have been so hectic and emotionally draining, so much work to do, so much deadlines and so much pressure from IB. You'd think school would cut us some slack since exams are over, but no. The days were gloomy and last thursday I just witnessed some girl trying to commit suicide from the 12th floor of an apartment, that kind of stuffs just add up and I just want to sleep until christmas arrives at my doorstep. ( MY INDO HOUSE DOORSTEP.) Pretty much spent 60% of my nights having teary Skype calls but I THINK the workload is ever so slowly weaning off. 
I hope.




Love

A friend once told me to always look for the silver lining, no matter how bleak the situation presents itself. I have since applied ...